31 August 2007

Let's Get Ready to Rumor........

OK it's Friday in south Florida and my mother hasn't called me....

What's wrong?

Oh and an Update on the Raul Castro rumors:

According to Aldo Rosado-Tuero, (Friday Edition of Nuevo Accion) the rumors going around the island that Raul Castro had twice tried to pull a "Batista" and flee the island but was prevented from doing so by the military were spread by anti-Raul factions within the regime.

And that a Purge is in the works' with possible jail cells in the future of some high -ups in the regime, before the tyrants death is announced.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purges, Stalin Style.
Orgies, Caligula Style.
That's the government of Raul Caligula Castro!

Anonymous said...

My Mom hasn't called me either!!

Asesor Homeschooling para Chile said...

"Raul Caligula Castro" ja ja ja ja.
Me quedo con esa definicion de la eterna segundona Raulita.

:)

Anonymous said...

Anyone seen Alarcón lately? I don´t want to be accused of rumor mongering, so I won´t repeat what I´ve heard.

Gusano said...

but Ricky looks so good in his powder blue jammies...........