11 July 2007

Sending an S.O.S. to the World


The BUCL efforts this week in South Florida leave no doubt that Sting and the Police are aware of the Human Rights abuses occurring in Cuba.
.
I hope that they decide to reclaim their mantle as Human Rights activists and help expose Castro's Totalitarian Regime for what it is.
.
Our cause would certainly welcome their support.
.
But either way, we will continue to fight to give a voice to those that the regime has tried to silence and shed light on the truth.
.
La Contra Revolucion joined the BUCL campaign with some reluctance and plenty of skepticism.
.
Shame on me, since when a friend who was at the concert last night mentioned the banner, I was able to proudly say that I had helped sponsered the banner. Of course, they didn't believe me and laughed it off.

No comments: