14 May 2007

Gorki Mania

Mothers Day in Exile has always been bittersweet with so many separated families.

Hope everyone’s Mother’s Day was as good as it could be.

I'm lucky enough that my mom lives just a few miles away. She came over for a barbeque and she asked me if I had ever heard of Gorki!

It’s Gorki mania.

When seventy year olds from Century Village know your name……

You're a celebrity

Ladies in white, Biscet and Gorki: The Eclectic Revolution

Gorki Sports His Own Design: Where Can Get One?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gusano, let's see if the kid can make some dough out of his shirts....
It would be sweet to make them and deposit the proceeds for him in a bank account.
I managed to talk to him last night a bit, and well, he doesn't disappoint!

Anonymous said...

There's even a story about him in todays Miami Herald. CB's right, what he needs is money. Buy his CD's, for yourself and your friends.

Anonymous said...

Yes Ziva, that's what we all should be doing. We can afford to spend our money in those CDs, and that's what help them for real. Last night he told me that even if he doesn't get any money, but their music is known all around that's enough for him. I think that we need to get him all the help we can....

Gusano said...

Gorki for President!

Gusano said...

I need to make room for Gorki among the Heroes of the Eclectic Revolution on LCR's banner.