28 May 2007

Memorial Day 2007



I got up this morning sevenish and having a day off, I went back to bed. I haven’t got a care in the world. I don’t have to worry about terrorists trying to blow me up, the police coming to throw me in jail without cause or where my family’s next meal is going to come from.

Just about every single person who has access to this blog is in the same situation. If it weren’t for an American soilder, there would probably be no free world-at least not the way we know it.

So today, please take a few minutes to honor all those men and women who gave their lives so that today we are free to worry about Pelosi’s glacier hugging visit to Greenland, Rosie’s departure from The View, Hogzilla and Linsay Lohan’s DWI arrest. ... Oh and read my nonesense.



No comments: