26 February 2007

And the Oscar Goes To.........

Al Gore who wins an Oscar for his portrayal of Chicken Little warning us that the sky is falling in the Post 9/11 Propagandamentary "An Incovenient Truth".






"An Incovenient Truth" was the favorite of Havana's Mother Hen who ironically never met a truth she didn't find incovenient, but who appreciates good leftist propaganda.

This humble Gusano had been worried sick and looking for land on higher ground awaiting Gore's promised 1o foot rise in the World's Oceans.

But , after reading this on Killcastro, now I'm not worried anymore. As a matter a fact, now I'm convinced that Global Warming is a communist plot fabricated by Quijote like commies jousting with the ever growing windmills of the free-market system.

5 comments:

Rita Loca said...

You have a great sense of humor.I enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

I have a bit more today on Lil'Al Bore and his never ending hypocrisy....

Gusano said...

"What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to freakin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

Anonymous said...

ya'll are just jealous. Reality has a liberal bias. Deal with it and educate yourselves.

Anonymous said...

Do Cuban-americans go to university?

maybe just FIU?